Like many others, cancer has affected my family's life. My aunt and great aunt are breast cancer survivors, another great aunt is a uterine cancer survivor, and my grandmother died of bile duct cancer. In addition, a great grandfather died of esophageal cancer, a great grandmother of breast cancer, a great uncle of melanoma, another great uncle of intestinal cancer, and finally, my aunt's father passed away from prostate cancer and melanoma.

It's a tradition at my temple, Shir Tikvah, for B'nai Mitzvah students to give back to a cause they choose because it is significant to them. I've chosen to donate to the American Cancer Society in hope of finding a cure for this terrible disease.

I am making beaded bracelets using bead colors that represent many common forms of cancer. All proceeds will be donated to the ACS. Please consider helping to support my cause.

Thank you!
Bracelet ordering options are at the bottom of the page! >>

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Done

Wow.  It's all finally done! Thanks to everyone for supporting me. I raised over $1400!!!!!!!!!! Pretty incredible but I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Love,
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment